Lake House Cellar Club
Terms & Conditions
By becoming a Lake House Cellar Club member you agree to the following:
- To be a member of The Lake House Denmark Cellar Club you must be over 18 years of age and agree to the terms and conditions as stated below.
- You agree to receive scheduled communication via email every month. The Lake House Denmark may use your personal information to also send you other communication via email, post or telephone in regard to your cellar club membership. Your personal information will not be provided to any third parties except to organise the delivery of your order via Australia Post or other delivery service or if required by law.
- Your first case order will be your initial order. You will receive your cellar club discount on all future wine purchases either at our cellar door or via our website unless you cancel your membership.
- You may cancel your membership at any time by email.
- The Lake House Denmark provides free delivery for cellar club members within Australia on case purchases (a case is: either 6 bottles of Premium Reserve wine or 12 bottles of wine). We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your wine is delivered in a satisfactory condition.
- Orders will be dispatched within 5 days of your order and is delivered via Australia Post through their normal delivery procedures. Delivery takes up to 10 business days from dispatch. If you have not received your wines within 10 business days, please contact us.
- If your order is incorrect or your wine arrives in an unsatisfactory condition, please contact us and we will happily replace the goods providing that they are returned to The Lake House Denmark. We will cover the postage for the returned wines.
- The Lake House Denmark will store your credit card details securely and you authorise The Lake House Denmark to charge your credit card for each order made pursuant to the terms and conditions.
- No charges will be made against Silver Member credit cards unless an order has been received and authorised.
- Gold Members are required to purchase a minimum of two cases per 12 months to continue to receive Gold Member prices. If within any 12 month period 2 cases have not been purchased Gold Members will automatically become Silver Members.
- Gold Members you will be notified via email 14 days prior to your scheduled delivery which is based on your selected months indicated below. You may amend, skip or reschedule your delivery by notifying The Lake House Denmark at least 7 days prior to the scheduled delivery date. If we do not receive any changes to your order by the scheduled delivery date, we will automatically process your order with the same wines as your previous order. Your credit card will automatically be debited with each delivery.
- Gold Members may also purchase museum wine (where available) and receive a 10% discount.
- The Lake House Denmark reserves the right to change vintages, wine prices and member discounts at any time and reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions of the cellar club membership.
If you have any questions regarding our Lake House Cellar Club or queries relating to your membership please contact us by email or by telephone 08 9848 2444.