Terms & Conditions
This Website is operated by The Lake House Denmark Pty Ltd ABN 72 105 628 117 of registered office 106 Turner Road, Denmark Western Australia 6333. Throughout the site the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to The Lake House Denmark. Sales of liquor products through this site are made under Western Australian Producers Licence No 6180115171. We comply with Australian Consumer Law.
By visiting and using this Website, including all information, products and services available on this site, you accept and agree to the Terms and Conditions as stated below. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions then please do not use this Website.
If you purchase products or services through this Website you represent and warrant that:
- you are over the age of 18 years and that the person you are purchasing the products for, or supplying to, is over the age of 18 years;
- you can place an order by submitting an online order, by phoning on +61 (0)8 9848 2444, by sending a fax to +61 (0)8 9848 3444 or sending an EMAIL.
- you agree to provide accurate and complete information for all orders placed;
- you agree to obtaining consent from any nominated recipient of an order, and for us to use their personal information for delivery of the order.
- all orders placed through this Website will be delivered as per our Shipping Details;
- you are responsible for entering your correct delivery details when placing your order;
- you agree to pay the applicable delivery fee for each order;
- we can not guarantee that your order will be delivered within the stated timeframes and the stated timeframes may change from time to time;
- once delivery has been made to the address you have nominated on the order any risk associated with the order passes onto you and we are not liable for any loss, damage or expense you may incur.
Payment & Prices
- all prices on this Website are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST;
- the applicable price to you is the listed price at the time of your order, unless an obvious error has been made;
- orders will only be dispatched once full payment, including the delivery fee have been received;
- the prices listed on this Website are subject to change from time to time without notice.
Returns and Exchanges
- we will provide an exchange of goods or refund if any items are faulty, defective, damaged or different to described on the Website;
- to receive an exchange or refund you must contact us by EMAIL providing date of purchase, description of the item and the reason for the exchange or refund;
- we may request that the faulty, defective or damaged items be returned to us. If required we will send you a return postage sticker and you must return to us via Australia Post;
- for an exchange of goods that are faulty, defective or damaged we will cover all delivery costs incurred to send you the exchange items;
- refunds will be credited to a card of your nomination or alternatively you may request a credit note.
Use of Personal Information
Unless expressly stated otherwise, all intellectual property rights in relation to the Website (including but not limited to, all names, trademarks, copyrights or any other intellectual property rights) are owned by The Lake House Denmark Pty Ltd and/or related companies. You must not use this intellectual property rights in any way whatsoever unless permitted by us in writing or as permitted by Australian copyright laws. We reserve the right to revise content, amend links from or withdraw access to the Website at any time without notice and without liability to you or any other person.
Competitions and Promotions
This Website may contain competitions and promotions in relation to our products or those of third parties. The terms and conditions for those competitions and promotions will be specified on the relevant section of the Website. By entering or participating in the relevant competition or promotion you are bound by the terms and conditions that apply.
You agree to indemnify us (including our related companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents, distributors and contractors) for any loss or damage if you breach these terms and conditions or as a result of your wilful act or omission with respect to the Website or any part of it.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to make any changes to the Terms and Conditions of this Website from time to time without further notice.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other third party Websites which are not under our control. We are not responsible for any material contained on any linked sites or the consequences of you accessing such sites from our Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and you agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia to determine any dispute arising out of the Agreement.