The Lake House Denmark is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
What personal information do we collect
There are many pages on this website that you are able to browse without providing any personal information. When you purchase something however, from our online store we will collect your personal information such as your name, address and email address as part of the transaction. We may also collect information regarding your preferred wine or product type or other information related to our products and services.
How we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information on this website in a number of ways. From when you complete a transaction to order some products, to using your credit card, arranging a delivery, joining our mailing list or completing a contact form. We may also collect your personal information during any telephone conversations, when you visit us at a food and wine shows, enter our competitions or visit us at our cellar door.
How do we use your personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process and obtain payment for your orders and to organise delivery to your nominated address.
- To contact you in regard to new products, special promotions or offers that we feel you would be of interest to you.
- To provide you with information you request in regard to products or services of The Lake House Denmark.
- To confirm that you are over the age of 18 years if purchasing wine.
Do we give your personal information to third parties
The Lake House Denmark does not provide any of your personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- To organise for the delivery of your order via Australia Post or other delivery service if required.
- To provide you with marketing and other information about The Lake House Denmark and our own related products and services.
- If it is required by law.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
All credit card information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
How do you stop receiving marketing information
If you do not wish to receive any more marketing materials from us you can:
- Click ‘unsubscribe’ on any emails that your receive from us.
- Call us on 08 9848 2444 during business hours.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like to contact us
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you or register a complaint please contact our CEO at email@example.com or by mail at PO Box 988, Denmark WA 6333.